Student Personal Property Insurance

Students bring valuable equipment such as laptop computers and cameras to campus and may use valuable university equipment during the semester. To protect your possessions against fire, theft, vandalism, or other casualty, you may want to consult your parents’/guardians’ homeowners insurance as you may already have coverage available. If not, you may want to explore the possibility of obtaining additional coverage to protect the value of your possessions.

If you are interested in coverage for your items and property of the University while in your care, there are options available to you. The insurance agreement is between the insurance carrier and the student. Syracuse University is not a party to the agreement and is not endorsing any specific carrier.

For more information and online enrollment visit the Haylor, Freyer & Coon website.