What To Do In Case Of A Motor Vehicle Accident

 If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident involving a University vehicle or business rental, here is what to do:

  1. Immediately notify the Department of Public Safety (315.443.2224) or appropriate law enforcement if not in Syracuse area.
  2. Obtain the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and insurance information of all other drivers and (as applicable) witnesses. Take photos if safe to do so.
  3. Complete the Accident Report Form and send it to Risk Management by email or fax (315.443.1154).
  4. Report the accident to your supervisor.