Accident Reporting & Claims

If you have been involved in motor vehicle accident while traveling in a Syracuse University vehicle, or on Syracuse University business, please see Automobile Claims for more information.

If you are injured on Syracuse University property or during a Syracuse University sponsored activity, and wish to file a claim, please contract Institutional Risk Management at 315.443-4011 or email.

If you are injured during the course of your employment with Syracuse University, please see Workers’ Compensation Q & A.