Allegation that the University has caused harm to a person or their property, other than an auto accident.
For property damage or bodily injury incidents that occur on University property:
- Report immediately to the Department of Public Safety at 315.443.2224.
- Advise Facilities of any unsafe conditions or damaged/broken equipment at 315.443.1234.
- Obtain as much information as possible about the incident.
- Who, when, where, why and how
- Preserve any physical evidence that is allegedly connected with an injury or potential claim until otherwise directed by Risk Management
- Take photos, whenever possible, to preserve information
- Contact Risk Management as soon as practical at 315.443.4011 or email.